Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
At Mintos, user experience is at the forefront of how we create an intuitive, innovative, and beautiful fintech product that is used by our customers worldwide. As a UX/UI Designer, you will join the passionate product development team and your responsibilities will include gathering and analysing user requirements, building UX flows, wireframes, prototypes and interfaces for the end user. For this role you must have a deep understanding of our customer’s motivations and behaviours.
You are an ideal candidate if you have experience in many user-centred design disciplines and you are highly knowledgeable about the latest interaction and design standards. Also, you should have a growth mindset and welcome feedback that helps you grow professionally.
What you’ll do:
- Turn requirements into simple and intuitive interfaces for the end user.
- Deliver wireframes, UX flows, high-fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications and final assets.
- Set style guides and visual standards across the business design system.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure visual consistency across the project.
- Collect and analyse user behaviour through different sources (data, user research, A/B test results etc.).
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Brainstorming, planning and designing A/B tests to improve conversion and member engagement.
- Drive UX vision in alignment with product roadmaps.
- Keep up-to-date with current product design trends, tools and technology.
Your professional skills and background:
- 5+ years of digital product & UI/UX design experience.
- Strong portfolio that includes design of experiences that people can access on any type of device: desktop, tablet, phone.
- The ability to solve problems in unusual and innovative ways.
- Deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- Excellent visual and user focused design skills.
- Strong understanding of usability and accessibility, digital trends.
- Knowledge of and proficiency with industry standard UI/UX software.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile delivery environment.
- Experience with animation, illustration, photography, and video is a plus.
- Experience planning and conducting user research (usability studies, user interviews, A/B testing) is a plus.
- The ability to create prototypes using Framer, HTML/CSS/JS is a plus.
What we offer:
- You’ll make great things. We offer a ground-floor opportunity to do influential work that changes the world as we know it and the best part: our work is measurable with rewarding end results;
- You’ll matter. Every role in Mintos is a crucial role: our flat organisation structure makes every opinion heard, creating teams with aligned goals, productive open communication, and reduced complexity in workflows;
- Your wellbeing is important. We trust our people and avoid any procedures regarding strict working office hours - we want you to enjoy your job, not stress about it.
- You’ll have a life. We have an unlimited vacation policy: do your best work, and take time off when you need it;
- You’ll get care and attention. Mintos provides health insurance and if needed, help with your workplace-related health problems, subsidised monthly gym membership and parking reimbursement, free dinners during the week, fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruits and beverages;
- You’ll like your environment. We guarantee a team of truly great co-workers and the equipment of your choice to work with - Mac or Windows laptop, software and other technical and office supplies that will make your work easier.
- Salary: 2100 - 3750 Euro per month gross depending on the level of experience, with numerous benefits that add value to the overall monthly compensation;
- We believe in what we do and we hire those that believe in the work they perform. This mutual assurance is sealed with the stock options in the company, for all Mintos employees.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected]
To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “UI/UX Designer” in the subject field, or apply HERE. We look forward to hearing from you!