Senior Software Developer
Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech and thrive in a fast-paced international environment, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
As a Senior Software Developer of our smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate engineering team, you'll have a direct impact on the future success of Mintos. You should be able to adapt easily and be enthusiastic about learning new technologies to meet the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment. This role will have you involved in the continual revolutionising of the fintech industry that Mintos has been the centre of.
As an ideal candidate you will have passion for tackling complexity with simplicity and building platforms that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude, combined with great communication skills with evidence of successful collaboration with designers and front/backend engineers. You will be able to highlight and drive improvements to the Software Engineering Environment and also coach, provide feedback and share your knowledge with your team and the wider engineering community.
What you will do:
- Building out features within the platform;
- Implementing APIs for internal and external use;
- Building up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment;
- Taking ownership of the full platform, application code and the build pipeline we use to get it from conception to a live system;
- Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers.
What you need to know/have:
- Knowledge in how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our growth requirements;
- Experience with Git and Symfony2 and comprehension of design patterns and ORM concepts is a plus;
- Ownership over everything you ship; you use automated testing and you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct;
- Belief that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' feedback for continuous improvement.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience.
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership.
- Unlimited vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment.
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
- Salary: 2850 - 4050 Euro per month gross depending on the level of experience.
- Employee stock options in the company.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected]
To apply, please submit your CV in English or apply with your LinkedIn profile.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.