Software QA Engineer
Mintos is hiring: Software QA Engineer
We are Mintos, a global marketplace for investments where innovative financial technology connects investors with unmatched possibilities to invest in loans originated by dozens of alternative lending companies from across the world.
Our unique approach to investors, our commitment to the trustworthiness and our focus on innovation have made us a front runner of a European market of investments in loans.
For us at Mintos, this will always be a work in progress, but for you, it can be a perfect starting setup to launch your next career move high, within a well-managed growth environment and with a team of truly great co-workers.
If you know are ready to dive into the fast-paced international working environment, get things done and own what you do – do it – join Mintos and contribute to our great business story.
What will you do?
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer of our smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate engineering team, you'll have a direct impact on the future success of Mintos. You should be able to adapt easily and be enthusiastic about learning new technologies to meet the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment. This role will have you involved in the continual revolutionising of the fintech industry that Mintos has been the centre of.
- Manage software quality process; create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases to help bring new technologies from prototype to production.
- Design, develop and execute automated tests.
- Run manual tests where necessary.
- Analyze test results and improve test plans accordingly.
- Work with software developers by providing objective feedback and support in quality control.
Your professional skills and background:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Prior experience developing automated testing pipelines and release management systems.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive manual test plans and test cases.
- Solid knowledge of Selenium, xUnit, and continuous integration and continuous delivery applications such as Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with JIRA or similar bug tracking and project management tool.
- Experience in software development, security testing, performance testing, and/or API testing is a plus.
- Belief that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' feedback for continuous improvement.
What we offer:
- You’ll make great things. We offer a ground-floor opportunity to do influential work that changes the world as we know it and the best part: our work is measurable with rewarding end results;
- You’ll matter. Every role in Mintos is a crucial role: our flat organisation structure makes every opinion heard, creating teams with aligned goals, productive open communication, and reduced complexity in workflows;
- Your well being is important. We trust our people and avoid any procedures regarding strict working office hours - we want you to enjoy your job, not stress about it.
- You’ll have a life. We have an unlimited vacation policy: do your best work, and take time off when you need it;
- You’ll get care and attention. Mintos provides health insurance and if needed, help with your workplace-related health problems, subsidized monthly gym membership and parking reimbursement, free dinners with Wolt during the week, fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruits and beverages;
- You’ll like your environment. We guarantee a team of truly great co-workers and the equipment of your choice to work with - Mac or Windows laptop, software and other technical and office supplies that will make your work easier.
- Salary: 2 100 - 4 200 Euro per month gross depending on the level of experience, with numerous benefits that add value to the overall monthly compensation;
- We believe in what we do and we hire those that believe in the work they perform. This mutual assurance is sealed with the stock options in the company, for all Mintos employees.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected]To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “Software QA Engineer” in the subject field, or apply HERE. We look forward to hearing from you