Software QA Engineer
Do you want to be part of a team of one of the hottest fintech startups that’s revolutionising financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
At Mintos, we are building a global online marketplace for loans. We provide retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth fintech startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2016 and 2017 and have been selected as a runner-up for the European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by the prestigious AltFi.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer of our smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate engineering team, you'll have a direct impact on the future success of Mintos. You should be able to adapt easily and be enthusiastic about learning new technologies to meet the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment. This role will have you involved in the continual revolutionising of the fintech industry that Mintos has been the centre of.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage software quality process; create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases to help bring new technologies from prototype to production.
- Design, develop and execute automated tests.
- Run manual tests where necessary.
- Analyze test results and improve test plans accordingly.
- Work with software developers by providing objective feedback and support in quality control.
What you need to know/have:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Prior experience developing automated testing pipelines and release management systems.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive manual test plans and test cases.
- Solid knowledge of Selenium, xUnit, and continuous integration and continuous delivery applications such as Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with JIRA or similar bug tracking and project management tool.
- Experience in software development, security testing, performance testing, and/or API testing is a plus.
- Belief that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' feedback for continuous improvement.
What we offer:
- Ground-floor opportunity to change the world.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience.
- Health insurance and subsidised gym membership.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment.
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
- Salary: 2100 - 3750 Euro per month gross depending on the level of experience.
- Employee stock options in the company.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to [email protected]
To apply, please submit your CV in English or apply with your LinkedIn profile.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!